With an executive team having 100+ years of industry experience you can rest assured that you and your customers are in good hands.
Singer Equities currently employs over 560 industry specialists that are dedicated and eager to help customers with their industry needs.
Our goal is to support your business without interfering in what made it successful to begin with. That is why we back a decentralized model that allows you and your people do what they need to, to get the job done right.
We give you the tools to better inform/serve your customers. From website revamp/support to print literature and updated linecards.
SINGER EQUITIES PHILOSOPHY
We understand that a good company is the result of good management, and we will encourage good management to remain.
We know that a company can do best when its management has the resources available to grow and be innovative.
We encourage management growth by providing an operating environment that allows prompt decisions and rapid responses to the marketplace.
We are firm believers that management should participate in an incentive plan that properly awards post-acquisition growth and profitability.
Construction, Aggregate, Food & Beverage, Chemical, Transportation, General Industrial, Marine, Government Defense, Oil & Gas, and Mining.
Strategic Purchasing / Pricing, Cross-Selling, Product Consolidation, and Private Branded Products.
Updated company websites, expanded online marketing, traditional collateral
Seeking profitable hose, conveyor belt, and gasket distributors as either a new platform company or a smaller bolt-on additions.
SBP “OnGuard™” Asset Management for Hose, Rigging and Belt
WHY SINGER EQUITIES?
6 MAIN REASONS TO CHOOSE US
- Singer Equities currently employs over 560 industry specialists that are dedicated and eager to help customers with their industry needs.
- 40+ locations spanning both through the United States and Canada. From Houston, Texas to Montreal, Canada we are constantly growing and creating new connections.
- 75+ Field Salesmen that are working non-stop to meet new customers and offer them the most up to date industry information/products.
- 100+ Hydraulic Crimpers are available for both in-house and in-field services.
- 642,000+ Sq. Ft Facility space currently being used to house premier products and offer top of the line services.
- $40M currently in inventory from all leading global suppliers and everything in-between. We have the inventory to support ALL our customer’s needs.
- Inspection & Testing
- Maintenance & Repair
- OE Kitting
- Vendor-Managed Inventory
Singer Equities Services Overview
- Mobile Hose Assembly
- Hydraulic Hose
- Industrial Hose
- Composite Hose
- Metal Hose
- Specialty Hose
- Crimping from 1/16″ ID to 10″ ID
- Swaging from 1″ ID to 10″ 1D (with DIXON 100 Ton Ram)
- Hydraulic Hose crimpers 1/8″ through 2″ ID
- On-Site Conveyor Belt Repair & Surveys
- Conveyor Belt Installation & Tracking
- Metal Hose and Specialty Welding capabilities
- Gasket fabrication including water jet and CNC capabilities
- Industrial Supply General Contractor/MRO Supply
- Band-It performed and automated clamp machines
- Label and barcode machines
- On-Site Hose Testing
- ISO Certified Fabrication Shops
- Eaton/Aeroquip Certified Fabrication EXPRESS Shops
- Eaton/Aeroquip E-Cert Fabrication Center
- UL Audited Goodyear/ContiTech STAR Hose Fabrication facilities
- Ultraclean Projectile Hose Cleaning Kits
- Custom OE Kitting
- Tube Bending & Fabrication
- Product & Safety Seminars
- Internal expansion capability for food and concrete hose
- Data Tracking System